|Joint pain is one of the Arthritis symptoms. It affects one or extra joints. It is caused by a variety of injuries or conditions. Joint pain may be caused by the inflammation of the bursae called bursitis. The bursae are fluid-filled sacs that cushion and pad, bony parts, permitting free movement of muscles and tendons over the bone.
Causes of joint pain
- Joint wound
- Joint hurt
Home Remedies for joint pain
- Warm bath is the highly helpful water treatment for joint pains.
- Massaging the affected area with any oil will give relief from joint pain.
- Drink a cup of papaya seed tea six or seven times every day for two or three weeks to get relief from joint pain.
- One can consume garlic cloves fried in butter for treatment of joint pains and is good Home Remedy for Joint Pain.
- Eating chapatti prepared from roasted grams flour with clarified butter provides relief from joint pains.
- Mix up two to three teaspoonful of winter cherry with ghee and molasses to make porridge. Eat this porridge on empty stomach for 15-20 days. This is good Home Remedy for Joint Pain.
- Among fruits bananas are measured as the best for the joints as they give strength and grease to the joints.
- InTake 1-2 teaspoonful of turmeric in hot milk treat all kinds of body pains.
- Carrot juice is highly beneficial as it make stronger the ligaments and is good Home Remedy for Joint Pain.
- Apple cider vinegar is helpful for joint pains treatments.
- Rub the painful joints with hot vinegar before going to bed at night.
- Two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and 2-3 teaspoons of honey dissolved in a small glass of warm water gives relief from joint pains. This remedy is Home Remedy for Joint Pain
- Mix camphor, methyl salicylate, eucalyptus oil and menthol to make a rubbing mixture for aches and joint pains as this mixture is good remedy for joint pains.
- Gomukhasana is helpful yogic asana for the cure of joint pains.
- Alternate hot and cold compresses on the painful region gives relief from joint pains.
- Mix fresh carrot juice with equal parts of lemon juice and take one large teaspoonful daily for treatment of joint pains. One of the good home remedies for joint pain.
- Exercise amplifies your joint flexibility and also strengthens your bones. Exercise in water can decrease pain and improves flexibility
Oils and Rubs for treatment of joint pains
- Olive Oil: A gentle massage with warm olive oil is cheap and also useful.
- Camphor Rub: Mix in the equal proportions of 1 teaspoon of camphor oil to 1 teaspoonful of sunflower oil and massage the effected areas with this rub to get relief from joint pains.